MCCG Membership – Sign Up
Annual membership is just $20.00 AUD. Annual membership period is from 1 Jan to 31 Dec, however any membership renewals from 1 Oct will count towards the following year. (ie the balance of the current year and through to 31 Dec the following year).
An Ordinary Member is a single individual. Additional family members are not financial members and do not hold member voting rights or benefits, however they may be added as ‘additional contacts’ under your membership profile for event registration and to receive event and general correspondence. Additional family members may chose to register as individual Ordinary Members, however a unique email address is required. MCCG Rules (updated 2023) can be accessed here.
Financial membership enables you to access the following benefits:
1. As a local landowner, receive free expert advice on revegetating your own land
2. Access to free local native plants grown in our nursery for use in revegetation projects and gardens in the Moggill Creek Catchment and surrounds
3. Invitations to attend MCCG events including quarterly public talks which cover a range of topics of interest to members
4. Quarterly MCCG (email or hardcopy post) newsletter containing a regular balance of articles on people and activities in the catchment with topical and informative articles on local environmental values
5. The opportunity to become a catchment volunteer as part of one of our bush care working groups or at our native nursery.