We are having a special planting session of 800 plants on Sunday 31 March !!!
Brisbane City Council has prepared the area with mulch and dug the planting holes for us so THE HARD WORK is DONE! NO EXCUSES!
Please help us with this planting!!!
- Sunday 31st March
- From 8.30am until 11.30am
- Black Butt Park
- Assemble at the Branton Street car park (UBD page 177 J7)
- Walk across the Moggill Creek bridge…..to discover the Black Butt Park planting area!
- Refreshments will be provided by Mister ‘ESKY’
- Please bring hats, sunscreen, water bottle and gloves.