A free public forum will be held at Kenmore Library on Sunday 17 March from 2pm to 5pm.
The event consists of a series of talks on how changes to climate will affect your life. It will include talks and a panel discussion moderated by Courier Mail journalist Margaret Wenham, and will allow people to hear from several experts first-hand. The forum will explore:
- How are climate and weather patterns changing around the world and in our region?
- How is a changing climate already affecting our wildlife and ecosystems and what might the future hold?
- What do we know about its current and future effects on health and disease?
- How will outdoor work and physical activity be affected?
- What role can planning and adaptation play in response to a changing climate?
For more information and to book a place, head to Eventbrite.