There will be a Native Plants Market this Saturday 11 May at Grovely TAFE, via Woking Street Grovely. The market will run from 9am till 3pm and is hosted by Native Plants Queensland.
- Entry is free and native plants in extensive varieties, popular and unusual, will be available at very low prices.
- Expert advice will be available from the growers and members on all aspects of plant selection.
- Many plants are suitable for suburban gardens and small areas, and some are not available at commercial nurseries.
- Sizes from tubes to large pots give a great range of reasonable pricing.
- There will be free brochures on a range of plant species such as Grevilleas, Wattles, bird and butterfly attracting plants and natives for small gardens or containers.
- There will be books and information available as well as light refreshments.
So come and select wonderful Australian native plants for all situations, especially waterwise ones or pond, butterfly food and bush tucker plants!
Mistletoebird attracted to bottlebrush –© Ed Frazer