It is time to get snapping for the Moggill Creek Catchment Group 2021 Photography Competition!
FOR PHOTOS TAKEN WITHIN BRISBANE AND IPSWICH CATCHMENTS
Dates for your diary:
- September 27th – October 15th: Digital Young Persons entries submitted.
- October 16th: Open Entry submission day at The Trustees’ Room, rear of Brookfield Hall, Brookfield Showgrounds, between 10.00am and 2.00pm on Saturday 16 October.
- October 18-23rd: Competition Display & Exhibition Kenmore Village Shopping Centre.
- Prizes presented 2pm Saturday 23 October.
Categories will include:
- Native Plants & Fungi
- Native Birds
- Native Animals (excluding birds)
- Digital Young Person’s Category (Primary 1-6)
There is over $1300 up for grabs in cash prizes, thanks to the generosity of our local sponsors.
Please print out the entry form:
Digital Young Person Category
Free entry • Cash prizes
“Our catchment” is the category of the photographs
Primary school children in grades 1–6 are eligible to enter
- Maximum of two entries per child
For all the information on the Digital Young Person Category see the flyer & terms and conditions: Digital Young Person Flyer 2021
Water Dragon by William McConaghy 2020